2014年3月27日星期四

Amazing portrait DPM













These works took by Amanda Diaz who is an internet photographer. She has conquered social media with over 170,000 organic fans on Facebook, and growing significantly every week. Her inspirations come from paintings and movies. Everyone of her works is like a fairy tale imagery that we see portrayed in movies and art. The reason why I like her works one is because she took photographs from the perspective of female. We can see the beauty of women in her photographs. Another one is because the setting, customs, light even the expression of the models are very nice. 
From these photographs, I realized that planing is very important before you start shooting. You must think about the overall. From setting, lighting, customs to moods. Actually I seldom to do plan before I shooting. Usually I just work around and observe the surroundings then take photos. Maybe that why my works always looks very weak. So I will think more of these things next time.

没有评论:

发表评论